Monday, August 24, 2009

Eyeko 'Vamp Polish' Review

A beautiful deep blue-black nail polish.


This is the second Eyeko nail polish that I have. The application on this polish is much better than the application was for 'Pretty Polish,' which you can read about below. As you can see, it is a rich, deep blue-black creme color. This is two coats with Seche Vite as a topcoat. Drying time was normal and this photo was taken after a day of wear.

*Pros - rich, creamy color. Average drying time and wear seems good for this polish. Super cute bottle, one I wouldn't be ashamed to display!

*Cons - Be careful with these bottles, they have a wide mouth to them and it would be easy to seal the lid shut if you get to much polish on the rim. Check before you screw on the lid.

As I stated yesterday, Eyeko Cosmetics, offers free shipping worldwide! You can use code: E4321 to get a free gift with purchase!

When I ordered from them, it took a little less than a week for my shipment from the United Kingdom to make it to California. I was pretty impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment